This keto frozen blueberry cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make low-carb, no-bake dessert.
It features a creamy cheesecake base with a blueberry swirl. The perfect treat for those on a ketogenic diet or anyone who loves cheesecake!
It’s a recipe for a keto blueberry no-bake cheesecake that is a breeze to make.
Creamy, velvety smooth cheesecake topped with a fresh blueberry swirl topping.
A frozen cheesecake recipe is usually lighter and fluffier than a traditional baked cheesecake.
The frozen cheesecake makes it easier to cut this keto blueberry slab cheesecake into squares. It turns the recipe into keto cheesecake bars.
It’s a decadent and beautiful low-carb cheesecake recipe! The flavors of cream cheese and blueberries pair well for one fabulous keto blueberry dessert.
If that’s not enough, it’s large enough to serve a crowd.
Although this makes enough for a gathering, the recipe can be easily halved, so don’t let that stop you from enjoying this scrumptious keto blueberry swirl cheesecake.
I have a more traditional baked keto blueberry cheesecake that is also yummy that you may want to try.
As a fan of cheesecakes, I highly recommend you check out our complete keto cheesecake collection. It’s jam-packed with loads of options that will help make the keto diet a delicious breeze for you.
And don’t forget to check out our entire collection of keto blueberry recipes!
Keto Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake
This no-bake blueberry keto cheesecake recipe became an instant favorite dessert for my family, and I am confident that it will be one of the low-carb desserts you’ll want to make often too.
Although blueberries are at their prime in the summer, in the States you can find blueberries just about all year round.
So, if you’re blessed to have access to fresh blueberries, you can and should make this sweet treat throughout the year.
This simple recipe needs to chill in the freezer for four hours minimum, so it needs to be made ahead of time.
But even with time spent in the freezer, it’s still much easier than my traditional keto cheesecake recipe, which requires a water bath, baking, and hours of refrigeration.
It’s absolutely effortless and allows you to enjoy a keto blueberry swirl cheesecake without sacrificing the end results.
The recipe is for a slab pie, which simply means it’s made in a large rectangular pan.
I used a 9×13 pan, but as I mentioned earlier, the recipe can be halved easily, in which case you should use an 8×8 pan.
What’s nice about a slab pie is that it can be shared and transported without much fuss.
How To Make A Keto Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Making this low-carb blueberry frozen cheesecake is pretty straightforward. And since it doesn’t require the use of an oven or stovetop, it’s one that will keep your home cool during the hot summer months. You’re welcome.
You’ll start by making the crust first; you’ll need almond flour and butter, a little cinnamon powder, and a small amount of sugar-free sweetener.
Next is the cheesecake mixture, which requires you to beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer.
The softened cream cheese, sugar substitute, sour cream, whipping cream, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt come together quickly for a light and fluffy cream cheese mixture that is dreamy.
Then you’ll make the sugar-free blueberry sauce, which will become the blueberry topping. To do so, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the blueberries with the sugar substitute, lemon juice, and lemon extract.
You’ll then divide the blueberry mixture in half. Sprinkle one half over the surface of the cheesecake, and the other half into a food processor or blender and puree until it forms a sauce.
Next, pour the blueberry sauce over the surface of the cheesecake filling. Using a small knife, swirl the top of the cheesecake.
At this point, you’ll freeze the cheesecake for a minimum of four hours or overnight before slicing the blueberry cheesecake bars.
How To Serve A Frozen Blueberry Keto Cheesecake
This cheesecake is best served cold, straight from the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes or longer before serving if you prefer a softer cheesecake.
Below are the main ingredients you’ll need and a few key tips. Note that the full printable recipe card is at the end of the post.
Ingredients & Tools Needed For Low Carb Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake
- Full-fat cream cheese, room temperature, for the cheesecake layer.
- Granulated sugar substitute, for the frozen cheesecake, the blueberry sauce, and the crust.
- full-fat sour cream, for the cheesecake filling.
- Heavy cream
- Almond flour, for the almond flour crust
- Unsalted melted butter, also for the crust
- Cinnamon powder, for the cheesecake crust. It helps mimic the flavor of graham crackers.
- Fresh blueberries, for the blueberry swirl topping
- Lemon juice, is used to enhance the flavor of the blueberries
- Lemon extract
- Electric mixer or stand-up mixer
- Glass bowl
- 13X9 pan or 8×8 pan
Best Sugar-Substitutes For Sugar-Free Blueberry Cheesecake
When it comes to choosing your low-carb sweetener for this sugar-free blueberry cheesecake recipe, I have several low-carb options that work well with this keto recipe.
I really like Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener because the texture is spot on and because there is barely any aftertaste. Plus, it uses only natural ingredients.
This is a great one, especially if you are new to sugar substitutes, because it mimics sugar the most, in my opinion.
I’m also partial to Swerve, an erythritol blend. However, you should keep in mind that it does have a bit more of a cooling aftertaste that some people dislike.
Alternatively, you could also use a stevia and erythritol-based brand like Pyure. This is if you prefer to use stevia in your baked goods. If you go this route, you need to reduce the amount by half since it is twice as sweet.
Lastly, if you can’t easily find a more natural sugar substitute, you can also use Splenda with great success.
I know not everyone would agree with me here, and I respect that, but in my book, it’s still better than regular sugar.
Other No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipes
You may have noticed that we are rather busy creating keto cheesecakes this year, with several being no-bake, but that’s what you do when you are a fan of cream cheese recipes that are keto-friendly.
The following are some of our growing list of no-bake keto cheesecakes:
- Keto No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Keto No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
- Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Keto Pie
- Keto Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
I sure hope you will give these keto blueberry cheesecake squares a try. Once you do, make sure you remember to tag us on Instagram and Facebook. It’s what keeps this girl encouraged to keep sharing and perfecting her recipes.
I have a keto no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe you might also give a try. It’s what inspired this recipe.
Be sure to also check out our keto no-bake cheesecakes for easy access to all our no-bake cheesecake recipes!
Since this recipe is made with almond flour and it’s what you prefer to use, I recommend you visit our keto almond flour recipes for more delicious options.
Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal.
Grab Our Books & Recipe APP
In case you don’t know we have authored two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s my prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Gain access to simple and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even desserts with our FITTOSERVEGROUP APP.
Join Our Jesus And Keto Movement
Looking for an online support system to help you stay the course on keto? As a family, we came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective. As believers, we live our lives supported by God’s grace.
So when the Holy Spirit led us to combine our Christian faith and the keto diet, we did so in hopes of finding lasting transformation. When we followed the Holy Spirit’s prompting we got on the path to real transformation.
Knowing firsthand the benefits of this decision we have created a closed Christian group that is using the keto diet to transform their lives. We invite you to join our Private Facebook Group and see if it’s not the key you have been missing.
Be sure to request our FREE Jesus and Keto E-Book (First 7 Days) We hope it blesses you.
Keto No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 32 ounces of full-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups granulated sugar substitute
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
Keto No-Bake Almond Crust:
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Fresh Blueberry Topping
- 2 pints of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract
Keto Almond Crust
- Mix in a small bowl the almond flour, sugar substitute, cinnamon powder, and sea salt.
- To this add the melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the almond crust to the bottom of the dish 9 x 13-inch pan (3.5-quart dish).
Keto Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl beat on high the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Scape the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream slowly into the cheesecake batter and whip for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and light and airy.
- Add the filling to the prepared almond crust.
Fresh Blueberry Topping
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the blueberries with the sugar substitute, lemon juice, and lemon extract.
- You'll then divide the blueberry mixture in half. Sprinkle one half over the surface of the cheesecake, and the other half into a food processor or blender and puree until it forms a sauce.
Assembling The Frozen Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
- Sprinkle one-half of the blueberry mixture over the entire surface of the cheesecake.
- Next, pour the blueberry sauce over the surface of the cheesecake filling. Using a small knife, swirl the top of the cheesecake.
- Top the cheesecake with fresh blueberry topping and sauce and marble the top of the cheesecake using a small knife.
- Cover the cheesecake well with plastic wrap and foil and place it in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight so that the cheesecake can be sliced easily.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to 3 weeks.
This recipe can be halved easily if doing so, use an 8x8 pan.
This cheesecake is best served cold, straight from the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving or longere if you prefer a softer cheesecake.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 33.2gSaturated Fat: 17.2gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 5.1gNet Carbohydrates: 3.6gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 0.1gProtein: 6.8g