This is truly the simplest way to enjoy the flavor of key lime, it’s a keto no-bake key lime cheesecake that can be enjoyed in a breeze! It’s one easy keto dessert you’ll love making when you when the weather warms up and you do not want to turn on the oven.
Creamy, dreamy, cheesecake infused with the flavor of key limes and it’s keto-friendly! What more do you want?
It’s a fail-proof low-carb seasonal treat! The flavors of cream cheese and the tartness of the limes pair beautifully for one fabulous low-carb no-bake key lime cheesecake dessert.
I’ll also add that it’s a bit of a showstopper and will be welcomed with open arms by even those not doing a keto diet. In my opinion, it’s the perfect ending to a family gathering.
We have a couple of other recipes that feature the flavor of key limes like our keto key lime pound cake, our keto key lime cheesecake bars, and our keto key lime cheesecake fat bombs that you should also totally try.
Make sure you also check out our Keto Cheesecakes for more delicious flavors and style options.
Keto No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
Creating no-bake keto cheesecakes is something I wanted to make available for our readers because I am well aware that many people can be intimidated about making oven-baked cheesecakes.
A no-bake cheesecake is, without a doubt a lot simpler than a baked one. Since it requires no eggs and no oven, it’s virtually fool-proof. You completely eliminate the risk of overbeating, overbaking, or cheesecake cracks. Winning!
Not only is this low-carb key lime cheesecake no-bake, but it also uses only simple to source ingredients. This easy keto cheesecake recipe is so quick and easy, you can whip it up quickly for when you are craving dessert and it needs to be a fast one.
I made these no-bake keto key lime cheesecakes in jars so that your macros are easier to monitor while doing keto. Although, I can’t make any promises that you won’t be having seconds with this yummy option.
Don’t want to make this recipe in small mason jars? No problem you can also make it in a 9-inch pie pan. Instructions are given for both.
I promise if you can measure and use an electric mixer you can make this low carb key lime no-bake cheesecake minis perfectly.
Plus, if you happen to live where it’s warm weather almost year-round like I do, you’ll appreciate the fact that the oven will be turned off for this recipe.
How To Make Keto No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
My no-bake keto cheesecakes feature an almond flour crust that needs no baking. Dare I say, it’s just as yummy as the graham crust versions we all grew up on. Except that this crust has only 3 ingredients and is grain and gluten-free. Plus, it’s low in carbs.
The filling tastes like a cheesecake mousse and has a velvety-rich texture that is unmatched. Adding key lime juice, fresh or bottled key lime juice, and both a key lime extract and vanilla extract combines beautifully with the creamy texture of the cheesecake.
I enjoyed making these in 4-ounce mason jars because it made dessert extra special. Bringing dessert to the table in individual servings just feels a little fancy and an opportunity to create a memory for your guests that they won’t soon forget.
You can however also make this in a 9-inch pie pan and get fabulous results too. If you decide to make this in a pie pan you will need to refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours. So that it slices easily.
Making this keto dessert is super easy. The main thing to remember is to start off with cream cheese that is at room temperature. It really needs to be soft otherwise you’ll miss out on the velvety texture.
Ingredients Needed To Make A Keto-Friendly, No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
Then it’s just a matter of using an electric mixer and combining the following ingredients:
- Full-fat cream cheese: Use only blocks of real cream cheese NOT cream cheese spread and make sure it’s at room temperature.
- Sour cream: Full-fat provides the most flavor plus it’s lower in carbs.
- Heavy whipping cream: This is to ensure you get a thick cheesecake filling. You’ll be whipping it with the cream cheese.
- Sugar-substitute: A must in order to keep it low in carbs.
- Vanilla extract: Heightens the flavor of the cheesecake
- Key lime juice, fresh or bottled key lime juice
- Key lime extract
- Freshly grated key lime zest
- Almond flour: for the no-bake crust
- Melted unsalted butter: For the crust
Optional Whipped Topping
- Heavy cream
- Granulated sugar substitute
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream cheese softened ( small amount added for stability)
Can You Substitute Key Lime Juice For Lime Juice?
You may be wondering if you could substitute the key limes for another citrus. In the event, you cannot access key limes.
If you cannot get your hands on some fresh key limes or they are not in season, you can substitute them in equal amounts with Persian limes that are more commonly found in grocery stores.
However, I do not recommend substituting lemon juice for key limes because the flavor is quite different and the end result will not be good.
You can also use bottled key lime juice as a good alternative to fresh key limes.
Which Sugar-Substitutes Work Best For Sugar-Free Key Lime Cheesecake
When it comes to choosing which sugar substitute to use for this low-carb no-bake cheesecake recipe I have several options you can choose from.
My first recommendation is Lakanto Monk Fruit because the texture is spot on and since there is barely any aftertaste. It is a monk fruit and erythritol blend.
I can’t keep enough of this stuff stocked in my pantry because it really behaves the most like sugar in my book.
It gets its sweetness from antioxidants called mogrosides, instead of fructose or sucrose. This is why it’s a great all-natural sugar substitute. Plus, it has zero calories and zero glycemic index.
With that being said, I’m also partial to Swerve an erythritol blend. Unlike other natural sweeteners like stevia, it has no bitter aftertaste and measures like sugar.
Swerve is made from ingredients found in select fruits and starchy root vegetables and contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or flavors. It also has a 0 % impact on blood sugar.
You could also use the stevia and erythritol-based brand Pyure for this no-bake cheesecake if you’re a fan of stevia. This is the only stevia brand that I would even consider because I find all others have an intense aftertaste that I can’t get past.
But if using Pyure you will want to use 1/2 the amount called for it’s a much sweeter option.
You can also use Splenda with great success if you have trouble sourcing a more natural alternative.
I sure hope you will give this no-bake keto cheesecake recipe a try and will help us share it. If you give it a try, make sure you remember to tag us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. It’s what keeps this girl encouraged to keep sharing and perfecting her recipes.
Be sure to also check out our keto no-bake cheesecakes for easy access to all our no-bake cheesecake recipes!
Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal.
Grab Our Books!
In case you don’t know we have authored two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s my prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Join Our Jesus And Keto Movement
If there is one thing I am particularly proud of sharing it’s how we combined our Christian faith with the keto diet.
In case you don’t know, Randy and I came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective. As believers, we live our entire lives supported by God’s grace.
So when the Holy Spirit led us to combine our Christian faith and the keto diet, we did so in hopes of finding lasting transformation.
To say we needed God’s intervention is putting it mildly. When we followed the Holy Spirit’s prompting to we got on the path to real transformation.
Knowing firsthand the benefits of this decision we have created a closed Christian group that is using the keto diet to transform their lives. I love how supportive and encouraging this group of believers is. It’s exciting to see how people are transforming their lives by combining this lifestyle with the Christian faith.
The testimonies coming out of our Fittoservegroup are what motivates us to continue to share what we’ve learned.
We invite you to join our Private Facebook Group and see if it’s not the key you have been missing.
Superior Fuel In A Form Of Exogenous Ketone Supplement
Here at Fittoservegroup, we believe in using keto recipes to help you do the keto diet effectively. But what if I told you, there was a way you could enter ketosis almost immediately and have sustained energy in a form of a clean supplement?
I know this may sound too good to be true, but we have seen for ourselves the benefits of exogenous ketones and it’s why we believe they can be an effective tool.
However, NOT all exogenous ketones are the same and some just don’t deliver enough BHB per serving to see results.
Well, KETOSTART ® is a fast-acting, readily available, carbohydrate-free, and highly efficient fuel source, designed to help you reach and maintain a state of ketosis, offering the benefits of elevated ketone levels easily.
Each serving has 10g BHB! It is a powerful and effective blend of exogenous ketones in the form of beta-hydroxybutyrate salts with electrolytes, to give your body the extra energy it needs.
We are loving how we are achieving and maintaining ketosis effortlessly and wanted to share them with you in case you wanted to try them too.
WHY WE ENDORSE KETOSTART
The following are just a few of the reasons we recommend KETOSTART
- Backed by science that is built on decades of experience
- Enjoy Ketosis Within Minutes
- No Unpleasant Aftertaste Or GI Side Effects
- 10G BHB Per Serving
- Includes Electrolytes
- Long-Lasting Ketosis
- Transparent Labeling
- Reasonably Priced
KETOSTART® contains 10g* BHB per serving. *(6g Ca-BHB – 0.96g Ca) + (6g Na-BHB – 1.065g Na) = 9.975g BHB
If you are looking for a ketone supplement that will help you get into ketosis consistently and help you see the results you are hoping for, we invite you to try KETOSTART ® just use our link to get access to a discount and test for yourselves!
Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Mousse Filling
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of key lime extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of key lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated key lime zest
Keto No-Bake Almond Crust:
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of sugar substitute
- 1 ounce of cream cheese, softened ( added for stability)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Keto Almond Crust
- Mix in a small bowl the almond flour, sugar substitute, sea salt.
- To this add the melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the almond crust to the bottom of 4-ounce mason jars or a 9-inch pie dish.
- Place the mason jars with the crust into the refrigerator while you make the filling.
Keto No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl beat on high the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, key lime extract, 1 tablespoon of the key lime zest, and 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Scape the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream slowly into the cheesecake batter and whip for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and light and airy.
- Using a piping bag or small spoon add the cheesecake filling into the individual jars that have the prepared almond crust. If making one large pie add the filling to the prepared almond crust.
- Proceed to make the whipped topping.
- Allow the cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for the best flavor. If making one large pie make sure you chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours so that it can be sliced easily. See notes for details.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using an electric mixer combine the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, sweetener, and heavy cream.
- Garnish the top of each cheesecake with the whipped cream topping and sprinkle with the reserved tablespoon of key lime zest, add a slice of key lime.
You can also make this no-bake keto cheesecake in a 9-inch pie pan. To do so simply press the almond four crust into the pie pan and then add the cheesecake filling.
If you opt to make this in a pie pan you will need to refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6-8 hours. So that it slices easily. Otherwise, the pie will not slice properly.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 33.2gSaturated Fat: 17.2gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 5.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.8gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 0.1gProtein: 6.8g