These keto ranch crackers are crispy, crunchy, and very flavorful. Enjoy these gluten-free ranch-flavored crackers with your favorite cheese and cold cuts, or even with dip.
If you’re a fan of crunchy snacks, these low carb ranch crackers make the perfect keto snack for you. The recipe comes together easily allowing you to enjoy it in under 20 minutes!
Made with almond flour, these not just delicious but healthy. It’s one you can serve proudly to your friends and family. I promise you, their tastebuds will be fooled.
I have a keto high fiber cracker recipe that has more of a wheat thin taste profile that is also crispy and tasty that you should also give a try.
Keto Ranch Crackers
Homemade keto crackers for the win!
These almond flour crackers use the magic of fat dough with a few extra ingredients to ensure it has the best texture and comes closest to its traditional high carb counterpart.
Do you know what’s also great about this recipe? With the addition of little red pepper flakes, they can become spicy ranch crackers!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
The following are the ingredients you’ll need to make these keto-friendly ranch flavored crackers. Note that the full-printable recipe is at the bottom of the pages.
- Finely milled almond flour, measured and sifted
- Golden flax meal
- Xanthan gum
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bagel seasoning or make your own by combining white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional) for spicy ranch crackers
- Dried dill weed
- Ranch seasoning or dressing mix
How To Make Keto Ranch Crackers Easily
The first step in making these healthy crackers, is melting the shredded mozzarella for the fat dough part of the recipe.
You can do this in glass bowl in the microwave in small 30 second increments stirring halfway or over a double boiler.
Then you’ll need to measure and then sift your almond flour. This is a step I recommend even if the flour you use is finely milled because it gives you consistent results.
Once the almond flour has been sifted you’ll add it to a large bowl and combine it with the golden flax meal, xanthan gum, salt, black pepper, and ranch seasoning.
To the melted mozzarella cheese you’ll then add the dry ingredients. Using your fingers you’ll knead well until the dough comes together well.
Tag UsI sure hope you will try out this gluten-free, keto-friendly ranch crackers! Once you do make sure you remember to tag us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. It’s what keeps us encouraged to keep sharing and perfecting our recipes. Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal. Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that we can stay connected.
Grab Our Books!In case you didn’t know we have authored two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s my prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Join Our Jesus And Keto MovementLooking for an online support system to help you stay the course on keto? As a family, we came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective. As believers, we live our lives supported by God’s grace.
Keto Meal Plan EasilyLooking for an easy way to plan your keto meals? Well, Real Plans, the meal planning service that makes meal planning a breeze. Real Plans will finally put an end to an hour after a frustrating hour of trying to create healthy meals.
How It WorksReal Plans is an online meal plan and shopping list generator, that is customized to your personal preferences. I must tell you that I was pretty impressed with the fact that they even include a Keto meal plan option.
- 1 cup of finely milled almond flour, measured and sifted
- 2 tablespoons of golden flax meal
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon of bagel everything seasoning or make your own, see notes below for instructions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in a glass bowl in the microwave for a total of 90 seconds in 30-second intervals being sure to stir halfway through the process. Once it comes out of the microwave, using a rubber spatula mix well until the cheese is fully blended. If the cheese is not fully melted, return to the microwave for another 20-30 seconds. You can alternatively melt the mozzarella cheese over a double boiler being sure to stir until fully melted and well combined.
- In a large bowl, add the measured and sifted almond flour, golden flax meal, xanthan gum, salt, black pepper, and ranch seasoning to the melted mozzarella cheese. Using your fingers knead well until the dough comes together well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Using two parchment papers place the flattened down between the layers of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough, until around 1/4 inch in thickness. Slice in one-inch squares to form the crackers.
- Transfer the crackers onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle over the tops of the crackers the bagel everything seasoning or the two types of sesame seeds. Gently press the seasoning into the crackers to make sure it adheres.
- Bake the crackers for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before enjoying.
- Store the crackers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- The baked crackers cannot be frozen but you can freeze the dough and defrost on the kitchen counter or overnight in the fridge before rolling out the crackers and baking.
To make these spicy keto ranch crackers mix in 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes along with the dry ingredients.
To make your own bagel seasoning topping combine 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 9 crackers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 15.8gSaturated Fat: 1.8gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 7.5gNet Carbohydrates: 3.5gFiber: 4gSugar: 0gProtein: 8.8g