A delicious and simple low carb keto pumpkin pie recipe
Sharing with you today Lisa Pantoja’s recipe for keto pumpkin cheesecake pie. She has been part of the Fittoserve group community and has made great strides on the ketogenic diet. I am so proud of her accomplishments and it gives me great joy to share her recipe with you all.
Creating A Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
As a lover of all things pumpkin she needed a healthier option and one she could share with her entire family. This keto pumpkin pie recipe is a great addition to your Thanksgiving table. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a good pumpkin pie recipe any time of the year.
Lisa and I share a love for baking and when she realized that it was not too difficult to transform her favorite recipes into low carb keto options, she rolled up her sleeves and began to work. Baking with low carb keto ingredients has a bit of a learning curve but once you master it, the sky is the limit.
Her keto pumpkin cheesecake was revamped easily with minimal fuss. Today she is able to serve her family a healthier version.
Thank you Lisa for inspiring, and showing us that it is possible to make this way of eating a way of life.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size 10
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 ½ cups of pecans ground
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ can of pumpkin puree (6 ounces)
- 1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl blend the butter, pecans and almond flour until combined.
- Press into an 8 inch pie pan. Bake crust for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until lightly brown and set.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree and cream cheese until well blended.
- Next add the egg and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix everything until well incorporated and pour batter into the pie crust.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour before eating. Enjoy!
A Favorite Keto Tip
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes.
You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer.
I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.
Feel free to reach out to us with your questions. We are here to support.