This keto white chocolate cheesecake is deliciously stunning. It’s rich, creamy cheesecake, and flat-out beautiful. Perfect for special occasions!
It features sugar-free white chocolate chips that are melted and stirred into the batter and whole chips baked into the cheesecake.
Make it extra fancy by garnishing with fresh raspberries for a low-carb white chocolate cheesecake that rivals what’s served in a restaurant.
Enjoy all the flavor of its high-carb counterpart without the worry of consuming too many carbs and sugar. We can’t seem to get enough cheesecakes around here and it’s why our keto cheesecake recipes continue to grow.
And if you are a fan of the flavor of white chocolate, be sure to also check out our keto white chocolate raspberry scones, our keto white chocolate macadamia cookies, and our keto white chocolate fat bombs.
Creamy Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
This baked low-carb white chocolate cheesecake is incredibly creamy with a subtle flavor of white chocolate. White chocolate is naturally mellow in flavor so the addition is more of a texture thing giving this cheesecake an even creamier mouth-feel.
Although I paired it with fresh raspberries that is totally optional since it’s a keto dessert that can stand on its own. The flavors complement each other well and are sure to silence that sweet tooth.
Made in the traditional way it uses a bain-marie for the most velvety smooth texture.
Ingredients Needed To Make A Keto-Friendly White Chocolate Cheesecake
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Note the full printable recipe card is at the bottom of the page.
Keto Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- Finely milled almond flour
- Melted unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar substitute
- Sea salt
- Cinnamon powder, just a pinch
Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Full-fat cream cheese
- Granulated sugar substitute
- Eggs, room temperature
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Full-fat sour cream
- Sugar-free white chocolate baking chips, melted
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips, to fold into the batter
Fresh Raspberry Garnish (Optional)
- Fresh whole raspberries for the top of the cheesecake
Tools Needed For Making A Keto-Friendly White Chocolate Cheesecake
In order to make a successful low-carb white chocolate cheesecake, you will need a few items. Thankfully, these materials are also pretty standard kitchen tools. Perhaps the only thing you may not have from this list is the 9-inch springform pan.
- Springform pan 9-inch
- Large roasting pan for the bain-marie.
- Electric mixer, stand mixer, or handheld
- Mixing bowls
How To Make A Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
There is nothing complicated about this low-carb cheesecake. The following are some tips to ensure you get
Keep in mind that using full-fat cream cheese and sour cream is crucial for the best texture. Low fat just won’t be as creamy and not give you the results you expected.
The same goes for using a cream cheese that has been whipped for airiness. Use the kind of cream cheese that comes in blocks.
Just like traditional cheesecake recipes call for softened cream cheese, you want the same thing when making a keto cheesecake.
If your cream cheese is too cold when you begin to mix your batter it will not blend well and be lumpy. By the same token if your eggs are too cold they won’t easily incorporate into the batter.
So make sure you give yourself enough time when attempting to make a low-carb cheesecake.
It’s important not to overbake your keto cheesecake so that the texture of the cake does not end up crumbly and to avoid cracks from forming on the surface of the cake.
And as far as the almond flour crust, it requires some melted butter, sugar substitute, a tiny amount of cinnamon powder, and salt for an easy press-in crust.
How To Make Bain-marie For Cheesecake
It’s important not to overbake your cheesecake. Otherwise, you risk having a crumbly, dry cheesecake. This also plays a role in avoiding cracks to form on the surface of the cake.
You’ll be using a water bath, better known as a bain-marie to make this cheesecake. Some cheesecake recipes don’t call for it but if what you are wanting is a dense, creamy texture I recommend you do.
Bake your low-carb cheesecake for 60-70 minutes in a 325-degree oven. And since you will be making the almond crust first at a 350-degree oven make sure the oven has had time to reduce in temperature before proceeding.
The use of a bain-marie will further ensure that your cheesecake doesn’t crack on the surface. This is because this method allows your cheesecake to cook evenly by using steam instead of direct heat to cook the batter.
- Place a large kettle of water on your stove and allow the water to boil.
- While the water boils, securely wrap the bottom and sides of the outside of your springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Allow the foil to go up at least 3/4 of the way up the sides. Personally, I like taking the foil to the top just to be safe.
- Place your prepared and filled springform pan into a large roasting pan. The pan needs to be large enough to easily accommodate a 9-inch springform pan.
- Once the cheesecake has been placed in the oven inside the roasting pan, then fill your pan with boiling water. Don’t attempt to add the water to the pan outside the oven and risk getting burned when trying to move it to the oven. Then after it’s in the middle rack of your oven, place enough water to come about halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
Best Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
Now, the real star of any white chocolate-based recipe is of course the white chocolate! Thanks to Lily’s brand and a few other keto pioneers, we’re able to now enjoy white chocolate without all of the sugar! God bless them!
The recipe uses melted chocolate and white chocolate chips in the cheesecake mixture. It’s what gives this recipe the perfect flavor combination. I recommend melting the sugar-free white chocolate over a double boiler over medium-low heat being sure not to scorch the chocolate.
My personal favorite for sugar-free white chocolate chips is Lily’s White Chocolate Chips, it’s stevia-based and in my opinion, doesn’t have any after-taste. Pure geniuses.
Choczero has its own no-sugar-added white chocolate chips that are sweetened with monk fruit and are a great option as well! Another stevia-based option is Bake Believe’s White Chocolate Chips, which has dazzling reviews!
Sweetener Options For Sugar-Free White Chocolate Cheesecake
As far as which sugar substitute to use for this sugar-free white chocolate cheesecake, I have a few recommendations. Lakanto Monk Fruit Classic is their white version and it’s my go-to option whenever a recipe calls for granulated white.
It’s my favorite since the texture and flavor are what I have found to be the closest to real sugar. The brand Swerve which is an erythritol blend also makes a great white granulated sugar substitute.
You could also use the stevia and erythritol-based brand Pyure if you prefer to use a granulated white stevia-based sweetener. Due note, that if this is your pick make sure you reduce the amount called for in the recipe by half since it’s a much sweeter option.
How To Store Your Keto-Friendly Baked Cheesecake
You can store your cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you are wondering if you can freeze this cheesecake you can. You will just have to do so without the raspberries.
This cheesecake can be cut into single-servings or frozen whole. Wrap it well in cling wrap, then foil. Freeze up to 1 month for best flavor, up to 2 months max.
Thaw your cheesecake in the refrigerator, or kitchen counter.
I sure hope you will give this low-carb white chocolate cheesecake as part of your ketogenic diet a try. Once you do, make sure you remember to tag us on Instagram and Facebook. Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal.
Grab Our Books!
In case you don’t know we have two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s our prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Join Our Jesus And Keto Movement
Looking for an online support system to help you stay the course on keto? As a family, we came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective.
As believers, we live our lives supported by God’s grace. So when the Holy Spirit led us to combine our Christian faith and the keto diet, we did so in hopes of finding lasting transformation.
When we followed the Holy Spirit’s prompting to we got on the path to real transformation. Knowing firsthand the benefits of this decision we have created a closed Christian group that is using the keto diet to transform their lives.
We invite you to join our Private Facebook Group and see if it’s not the key you have been missing.
Be sure to request our FREE Jesus and Keto E-Book (First 7 Days) We hope it blesses you.
Fittoservegroup Keto App
Looking for a fast way to access our keto recipes? We got you covered. There’s an app for that. Yup, there’s a Fit To Serve Group App and it’s going to make your keto diet a delicious breeze! Access hundreds of recipes that are all sugar-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly.
Enjoy early access to recipes before they go live on the website. Plus, bonus recipes that are exclusive to the app. Make your own personal cookbooks that you can use to organize your favorite recipes.
Search recipes by title, ingredients, keywords, and categories, and of course every recipe shows complete nutritional facts. Get the Fit to Serve Group App for easy-to-follow keto recipes made with easy-to-source ingredients.
The app is loaded with hundreds of yummy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even desserts!
Learn more by visiting our Fit To Serve Group App Page.
Keto Almond Flour Crust
- 2 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour
- 2/3 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 32 ounces (4 blocks) of full-fat cream cheese ( room temperature)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar substitute
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 16 ounces of full-fat sour cream ( 2 cups)
- 1/2 a cup of sugar-free white chocolate baking chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar-free white chocolate chips, to fold into the batter
Fresh Raspberry Garnish (Optional)
- 2 cups of fresh whole raspberries
Keto Almond Crust
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt 2/3 cup of unsalted butter.
- In a medium-sized bowl add 2 1/2 cups of almond flour, sugar-substitute, sea salt, and cinnamon powder. Combine the dry ingredients well.
- Add the melted butter and combine the mixture until fully incorporated. Mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Once combined add the almond mixture to the bottom and sides of the springform pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the mixture evenly to the pan and up the sides about 1 inch.
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the crust is lightly browned.
- Allow the keto almond crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake batter.
Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Allow 32 ounces of cream cheese and 4 large eggs to come to room temperature for a minimum of one hour.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler with two tablespoons of unsalted butter. or in the microwave in 15-second intervals until the chocolate has melted completely. Set it aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large stand-up mixer or a large mixing bowl using an electric handheld mixer beat the softened cream cheese and sugar substitute at a high setting. Combine until well incorporated.
- Add the melted sugar-free white chocolate into the batter and continue to mix at medium-high until well mixed.
- Next, reduce the speed of the mixer to medium-low speed and then add the 4 whole large eggs one at a time. Stop and scrape the bowl at least two times to make sure the batter is mixed properly.
- Then add vanilla extract, sea salt, and 16 ounces of full-fat sour cream. Combine the mixture until the cheesecake batter is fully incorporated and velvety smooth. This may take about 5 minutes. Make sure you stop and scrape the bowl a couple of times during this process. Fold in the sugar-free white chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Lightly grease the sides of the springform pan with the baked almond crust.
- Pour the combined cheesecake batter into the cooled almond crust. Using an offset spatula evenly spread the top of the cheesecake batter.
- Securely wrap the cheesecake pan with two large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil. To do so I lay one piece of aluminum foil vertically and then stack another piece of foil horizontally. I then bring up the foil up the sides of the pan making sure the bottom and sides are tightly wrapped in foil. This is in preparation for the bain-marie.
- Place your springform pan in a large roasting pan that is large enough to accommodate the pan without touching the sides.
- Next, carefully pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water reaches halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake your cheesecake for 60-70 minutes until cheesecake is set around the edges yet the center diameter (about 2 inches) of your cheesecake is still able to jiggle when you slightly move your pan.
- Do not overbake your cheesecake. It will continue to set as it cools.
- After the cheesecake is baked allow it to cool in the oven for one hour with the oven door slightly ajar.
- Then place your cheesecake on a cooling rack and allow the cheesecake to further cool on the kitchen counter for at least another 60 minutes. It's key that the cheesecake is completely cool before storing it in the refrigerator.
- Once your cheesecake has been allowed to cool on the kitchen counter, Run a knife around the springform pan and release the cheesecake.
- Next, carefully wrap the cheesecake with plastic cling wrap and allow the cheesecake to sit in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours and up to 36 hours before serving.
- You can store your cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you are wondering if you can freeze this cheesecake you can. You will just have to do so without the raspberries.
- The cheesecake can be cut into single-servings or frozen whole. Wrap it well in cling wrap, then foil. Freeze up to 1 month for best flavor, up to 2 months max.
- Thaw your cheesecake in the refrigerator, or kitchen counter.
Fresh Raspberry Topping (optional)
- Garnish the cheesecake with 2 cups of fresh raspberries.
The fresh raspberries are not featured in the nutrition facts. If adding to the cheesecake add an additional 1.1 net carbs to each serving.
Note that when melting the sugar-free white chocolate chips, it's important to do so gently over low heat. I prefer to do so over a double boiler. If the white chocolate seizes a little do not worry, once it's added to the cheesecake batter and the cheesecake bakes it will melt perfectly into the cheesecake.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570Total Fat: 50.5gSaturated Fat: 26.8gCholesterol: 167mgSodium: 289mgCarbohydrates: 7.8gNet Carbohydrates: 6.1gFiber: 1.7gSugar: 0.9gProtein: 12g