This delicious recipe for keto pistachio no-bake cheesecake is perfect for any occasion but especially welcomed on St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and even Christmas since it has a lovely hint of green color.
The fact that it’s also a simple no-oven required recipe makes it a welcome treat all year long. Unlike other pistachio recipes, this low-carb cheesecake use only natural ingredients, so no artificial pudding mix used here.
Plus it allows for the pistachios to be the star, as it should be. It’s a rich, cream pistachio-infused cheesecake that also happens to be sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly!
Keto Pistachio No-Bake Cheesecake
I have quite a number of keto cheesecakes that include a range of flavors and styles. I certainly hope you will also give some of those a try. And if you are a fan of pistachio’s, you should also check out our keto pistachio cookies that are sure to please.
Not only is it no-bake, but it also uses only simple to source ingredients. It is so quick and easy, you can whip up a batch in no time.
I made these no-bake keto pistachio cheesecakes in jars so that your macros are easier to monitor while doing keto. Plus it makes for a stunning presentation. It will make your loved ones think you spent hours making a keto treat that is sure to fool their tastebuds.
How To Make Low Carb Pistachio No-Bake Cheesecake
Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If you do not want to make this recipe in 4-ounce mason jars, that’s no problem you can also make it in a 9-inch pie pan. Instructions are given for both.
In order to make this a flavor-packed pistachio cheesecake I used pistachio extract and added some chopped pistachios to the almond crust and then sprinkled some more pistachios to the top of the cheesecake, to ensures you have maximum flavor.
What’s important to keep in mind when making this recipe is to use only full-fat cream cheese, the richness it imparts is key. As far as the crust is concerned I used almond flour but you can certainly also use pistachio flour if you want to boost the flavor further.
The crust has only 4 ingredients and is grain and gluten-free. Plus, it’s low in carbs. I mean really what more can you ask for?
And the filling tastes like a cheesecake pistachio mousse that has a velvety-rich texture that is unmatched. Making this keto dessert is super easy.
The main thing to remember is to start off with cream cheese that is at room temperature. It really needs to be soft otherwise you’ll not get that essential smooth texture.
The following are all the ingredients to make this keto-friendly pistachio cheesecake Note that the full printable recipe is at the bottom of the page.
- Full-fat cream cheese: Use only blocks of real cream cheese NOT cream cheese spread and make sure it’s at room temperature.
- Sour cream: Full-fat provides the most flavor plus it’s lower in carbs.
- Heavy whipping cream: This is necessary for getting a thick cheesecake filling. You’ll be whipping it with cream cheese.
- Sugar-substitute: A must in order to keep it low in carbs.
- Pistachio extract: For maximum flavor.
- All-natural green food coloring: For a hint of color
- Shelled Pistachios: Used for both flavor and texture.
- Almond flour: Is used for the crust
- Melted unsalted butter: For the crust
Sugar Substitute Options
When it comes to choosing which sugar substitute to use for this sugar-free pistachio cheesecake recipe I have several for you to choose from.
My absolute favorite is Lakanto Monk Fruit probably because the texture is spot on and since there is barely any aftertaste.
I will say that I am also partial to the brand Swerve which is an erythritol blend.
Similar to Lakanto it uses sugar alcohols and has a 0 % impact on blood sugar. This my friend, is a major win! You could also use the stevia and erythritol-based brand Pyure for this cheesecake recipe.
But if using Pyure you will want to use half the amount called for since it’s a lot sweeter. Unchanged: < Lastly, if you can easily find a more natural sugar substitute you can also use Splenda with great success.
I sure hope you give this keto-friendly dessert a try and that once you do you will take a moment to tag us on Instagram and Facebook, and Pinterest. It’s what keeps us encouraged to keep sharing and perfecting our recipes.
Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that we can stay connected.
Grab Our Books
In case you don’t know I have authored two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s my prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Join Our Jesus And Keto Movement
Looking for an online support system to help you stay the course on keto? As a family, we came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective.
As believers, we live our lives supported by God’s grace. So when the Holy Spirit led us to combine our Christian faith and the keto diet, we did so in hopes of finding lasting transformation.
When we followed the Holy Spirit’s prompting to we got on the path to real transformation. Knowing firsthand the benefits of this decision we have created a closed Christian group that is using the keto diet to transform their lives.
We invite you to join our Private Facebook Group and see if it’s not the key you have been missing.
Keto Pistachio Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of pistachio extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 drops of all-natural green food coloring (optional)
Keto No-Bake Almond Crust:
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of chopped salted pistachios
- ¼ cup of melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup of chopped salted pistachios
Keto Almond Crust
- Mix in a small bowl the almond flour, chopped pistachios, sugar substitute, salt.
- To this mixture add the melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the crust to the bottom of 4-ounce mason jars or 9-inch pie dish
- Place the mason jars with the crust in the refrigerator and proceed to make the pistachio cheesecake filling.
Keto Pistachio No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl beat on high the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute, pistachio extract, green food coloring, and salt.
- Scape the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream slowly into the cheesecake batter and whip for 3-5 minutes or until fully combined and light and airy.
- Using a piping bag or large ziplock bag with a slit on one of the corners, add the cheesecake filling into the individual jars that have the prepared crust. If making one large pie spread the filling to the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle to the tops of each mini cheesecake with chopped pistachios.
- Allow the cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for the best flavor. If making one large pie make sure you chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 8 hours so that it can be served easily. See notes for details.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can also make this no-bake keto cheesecake in a 9-inch pie pan. To do so simply press the crust into the pie pan and then add the cheesecake filling. Then refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6-8 hours. So that it slices easily. Otherwise, the filling will be too soft and not slice properly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 35.2gSaturated Fat: 17.2gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 5.2gNet Carbohydrates: 3.6gFiber: 1.6gSugar: 0.1gProtein: 6.8g