Enjoy a holiday keto no-bake cranberry cheesecake that is rich creamy and is sure to be the star of your holiday dessert table. And since it’s also grain-free and low in carbs it’s a perfect keto-friendly treat.
Our recipe for low carb no-bake mini cranberry cheesecakes is quick and easy. It features a velvety cheesecake made with cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, sugar substitute, and topped with our family’s recipe for homemade keto cranberry sauce.
Every year, I look forward to the cranberry season with more enthusiasm, which would explain my growing list of keto cranberry recipes. It just seems like I just can’t get enough of this tart antioxidant-rich berry.
Although we have a delicious traditional keto cranberry cheesecake recipe this one doesn’t require the use of an oven, making it a great option during the busy holidays when the oven seems to be working overtime.
Keto No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake
What’s especially nice about a sugar-free no-bake cranberry cheesecake recipe is that there is no need to be intimidated.
If you can measure and use an electric mixer you can make this gluten-free cranberry cheesecake parfait and impress your guests during the holidays.
I love how you completely eliminate the risk of overbeating, overbaking, and cheesecake cracks since it’s a no-bake cheesecake.
How To Make No-Bake Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Minis
This keto-friendly cranberry cheesecake features an almond flour no-bake crust that mimics traditional graham crust beautifully.
The keto crust has only 3 ingredients if you don’t count the tiny amount of cinnamon powder. Plus, it’s grain, gluten-free and it’s low in carbs! I mean what more can you ask for?
I chose to make these into mini cheesecakes by making them in 4-ounce mason jars, allowing this to be a quick and festive dessert.
However, you can also make this in a 9-inch pie pan and get the same fabulous results. Do keep in mind, that if you opt to make this in a pie pan, you will need to refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours. So that it’s easier to serve.
This simple recipe is sure to be a lovely addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert table giving your guests a healthy, sugar-free low-carb choice.
How To Make No-Bake Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Minis
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Making this low-carb cheesecake dessert is quite simple. With only a few important things to keep in mind. For one, remember it’s key to start off with cream cheese that is at room temperature.
It really needs to be soft otherwise you’ll miss out on the velvety texture. Plus, no one wants clumps of cream cheese.
Once the cream cheese has been allowed to come to room temperature and is soft, then it’s just a matter of using an electric mixer and combining the following ingredients:
- Full-fat cream cheese: Use only blocks of real cream cheese NOT cream cheese spread and make sure it’s at room temperature.
- Sour cream: Full-fat provides the most flavor plus it’s lower in carbs.
- Heavy whipping cream: To keep the cheesecake filling light. You’ll be whipping it with cream cheese.
- Sugar-substitute: A must in order to keep it low in carbs.
- Vanilla extract: Heightens the flavor of the cheesecake.
Almond No-Bake Crust:
- Almond flour: used for the crust
- Melted unsalted butter: For the crust
- Cinnamon powder
- A batch of our keto cranberry sauce to use as the topping.
I have several options when it comes to which sweetener you can use in these sugar-free no-bake cranberry cheesecake minis. My personal favorite is Lakanto Monk Fruit.
Lakanto Monk Fruit is my go-to choice since the texture and flavor are what I have found to be the closest to real sugar. Plus, the flavor fools your taste buds like nothing else I’ve found in the market.
Having said that, I’m also partial to the brand Swerve which is an erythritol blend. Similar to Lakanto it uses sugar alcohols and has a 0 % impact on blood sugar.
You could also use the stevia and erythritol-based brand Pyure if you prefer to use a stevia-based sweetener. Personally, I am not much of a fan of stevia sweeteners because the aftertaste is a bit intense.
However, if this is your pick make sure you reduce the amount called for in the recipe by half since it’s a much sweeter option.
Lastly, if you can’t easily find a more natural sugar substitute you can also use Splenda with good success. I know not everyone would agree with me here and I respect that but in my book, it’s still better than regular sugar.
In case you don’t know I have authored two books for you, Essential Keto Bread and Essential Keto Desserts both inspired by your requests over the years. It’s my prayer these keto cookbooks will help make keto a delicious breeze for you.
Also, check out our Amazon Store for our recommendations. You might be surprised by how many great keto options are at your disposal.
Oh and make sure you also check out our Keto Cheesecakes for more delicious flavor and style options.
Be sure to also check out our keto no-bake cheesecakes for easy access to all our no-bake cheesecake recipes!
Join Our Jesus And Keto Movement
Randy and I came to the keto diet looking at it from a Christian perspective. As believers, we live our lives supported by God’s grace.
So when the Holy Spirit led us to combine our Christian faith and the keto diet, we did so in hopes of finding lasting transformation.
To say we needed God’s intervention is putting it mildly. When we followed the Holy Spirit’s prompting to we got on the path to real transformation.
Knowing firsthand the benefits of this decision we have created a closed Christian group that is using the keto diet to transform their lives. We invite you to join our Private Facebook Group and see if it’s not the key you have been missing.
Note that once you click the link you will be prompted to answer a few questions that ensure that you understand what this group stands for.
Keto Cheesecake Mousse Filling
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
Keto No-Bake Almond Crust:
Sugar-free Cranberry Topping
- Make a batch of our keto cranberry sauce and place it in the refrigerator to chill. While the sauce cools down, proceed to make the crust and the cheesecake filling.
Keto Almond Flour Crust Layer
- To make the no-bake almond crust, mix in a small bowl the almond flour, sugar substitute, cinnamon powder, and sea salt.
- To this add the melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the almond crust to the bottom of 12, 4-ounce mason jars or one 9-inch pie dish
- Proceed to make the cheesecake filling.
Keto Cheesecake Mousse Filling
- In a large bowl beat on high the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Scape the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream slowly into the cheesecake batter and whip for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and light and airy.
Assembling The Keto Cranberry Mini Cheesecakes
- Using a piping bag or small spoon add one-half of the cheesecake filling into the individual jars that have the prepared almond crust. If making one large 9-inch pie add the entire filling to the prepared pie crust.
- Next, add a tablespoon of the sugar-free cranberry sauce to each mini cheesecake and then add the rest of the cheesecake filling to each of the mason jars. Finally, top each mini cheesecake jar with one teaspoon of the keto cranberry sauce.
- Allow the cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for best flavor. If making one large pie make sure you chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours so that it can be sliced easily. See notes for details.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can also make this no-bake keto cheesecake in a 9-inch pie pan. To do so simply press the almond four crust into the pie pan and then add the cheesecake filling. Then top with the cranberry sauce.
If you opt to make this in a pie pan you will need to refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6-8 hours. So that it slices easier. Otherwise, the filling will not slice properly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 34.2gSaturated Fat: 18.2gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 6.9gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 0.2gProtein: 7.8g