FITTOSERVE wants you to know that God loves you and has a plan for your life!
Sadly, people can spend their lifetime trying to earn God’s approval by following rules, trying to be a good person, even attending religious services. The reality is that the only way to a fulfilling life and an eternal future in heaven is through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
1) God loves you. He really loves you!
2) You are a sinner.
3) Sin separates you from God.
4) You can’t save yourself.
5) Good News! God sent His son Jesus to remove the sin barrier.
What we could not do for ourselves, Jesus Christ has done for you! The Good News is that Jesus died on the cross for you and then rose from the dead to demonstrate that His payment was enough for God to satisfy your debt of sin. He took your punishment on Himself. Jesus made a way for you to restore your relationship with God. (1 Peter 2:23; Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 10:9)
6) Trust Jesus Christ to be your savior through faith.
By choosing to trust in what Jesus did on the cross for you. You can give up on your battle of trying to restore your relationship with God by your own merits. When we by faith accept this gift you allow God to restore your relationship with him. Faith involves repentance a willingness to turn away from sin. (John 14:6; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10)
7) Prayer to trust in Jesus Christ.
Admit to God that you are a sinner. Be genuine in your repentance. Ask Him to forgive your sins. Invite Jesus into your life as Savior and Lord. Commit yourself to live for Him.
8) Connect with other believers! Find a Bible-believing church to help you on your journey. For more information contact us at Fittoservegroup@gmail.com visit or listen to one of our church messages at Word of Faith Global Ministries
9) Follow us If you are interested in getting healthy physically, spiritually and mentally follow us on Facebook at fittoservegroup, twitter: fittoservegroup and follow our blog via email. If you live in the South Florida area and would like to join our monthly community group, email me at email@example.com for location information.