Low Carb Mushroom Cheese Burger Soup? Yes, please! If you are looking for a delicious low carb keto soup recipe that is easy to make, you have come to the right place. How would you like a low carb recipe that you can just toss your ingredients into a pot and have dinner made for you? Well, if that’s the case you’re going to love this recipe.
Knowing I can throw some ingredients into a slow cooker and go about my day until dinner time, is a no-brainer on busy weekdays for this girl. I suspect you too can appreciate this convenience.
Although there are lots of variations of cheese burger soups floating out in the internet, mine needed to be low carb keto version. So no grains to thicken this soup. This makes for a very filling option and goes well with my low carb “corn” bread for a complete meal.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I placed all the ingredients in my slow cooker the night before and woke up to the aroma of mushrooms and beef. Take a wild guess what I had for breakfast?
That’s right a cup of soup. I had heard of other people using soup as a breakfast meal but honestly, I had a hard time wrapping my mind around this. Well, I got over that hurdle rather quickly. Frankly, it’s not difficult to do if your home is full of the aroma of simmering soup when you first wake up.
I chose to make it the night before and then simply leave the soup on warm until my family was ready to enjoy. It’s a great when you have a meal sitting on your kitchen counter when loved ones can serve themselves at whatever time they arrive.
Easy Keto Crockpot Meal
Products from Amazon.com
Not sure if low carb mushroom cheese burger soup will become a regular breakfast staple in my life, but hey why shouldn’t the cook sneak a cup early in the morning? After all, someone needs to taste it right?
At whatever time you decide to enjoy this low carb mushroom cheese burger soup, one thing is for sure it will be a tasty keto meal.
Imagine tossing ingredients into a slow cooker that has been set to low and coming home to a delicious low carb keto dinner? All I can say is that a girl can get used to this.
With low carb keto meal options like this low carb mushroom cheese burger soup, you will be able to stay on plan easily. No need to stress over what to make for dinner when you have a hearty soup like this that practically makes itself.
Favorite Low Carb Keto Tip
If you have been struggling to get into ketosis on your low carb keto diet or hit a plateau that doesn’t seem to budge, consider using Keto//OS
By doing so you will naturally elevate your ketones and this means you will see a major reduction in appetite, carb cravings, and sustained energy.
This makes the low carb keto lifestyle a viable sustainable option. We are seeing how this all natural powerful supplement is helping so many of our Fittoserve Group Community.
I encourage you to watch this short 4 minute explainer video to learn the science behind Keto//OS
Feel free to reach out to us with your questions regarding Keto//os and the keto lifestyle. We can even schedule a phone call and coach you for free when you make a 15, 20, or 30 day purchase.
For detail information on which plan can best suit your needs read more here.
Low Carb Mushroom Cheese Burger Soup
Yields 15 servings
A delicious low carb mushroom cheese burger soup made in a crockpot easily.
15 minPrep Time
3 hrCook Time
3 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 packages fresh mushrooms sliced (I used a combination of portobello and baby portobello mushrooms for a total of 5 cups)
- 2 cups beef broth
- ½ cup of sun-dried tomatoes chopped into bit sizes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (can be substituted for Swiss cheese)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Hass Avocado
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook, until mushrooms are tender and brown.
- Next add the now browned beef and mushroom mix into the slow cooker.
- Add the beef broth, dry spices, and allow to simmer on low for several hours.
- Half an hour before serving stir in the cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make sure to stir occasionally to ensure that everything is well combined.
- Serve in a bowl and top with any of your favorite low carb toppings.