If you are missing fried rice on your low carb keto diet, then this simple recipe for low carb fried rice is one that is going to allow this favorite back into your life.
Today, I thought I would introduce you to one of my dearest friends, Martha Avila. She and I have been friends for over two decades.
Martha is sharing her personal recipe for low carb fried “rice”. By substituting the rice for raw cauliflower and adding key Asian spices she had transformed an otherwise high carb dish into a healthy keto one.
It’s a very easy recipe for low carb fried rice, making it a great solution for busy weeknights.
I must say she is an amazing cook and if ever I have an opportunity to sample her food, this girl is all in and takes full advantage of the invitation.
Despite her very busy schedule she took the time to put this keto friend rice recipe together for all of us to enjoy.
Can I also add that not only is she a great friend, but she has served as a mentor in my life in many ways.
Martha had a front row seat when my health was the bleakest and her support and prayers were key to my health transformation.
She has been part of our Fittoserve Group since its inception. In fact, If you have been blessed by our blog, you have Martha to thank.
It was her push, ok maybe it was more like a shove, that compelled me to say yes to writing. I’m fairly certain that the blog would not exist today, if it were not for her instance and support.
I love how God places people in our lives to help us grow. Martha has a beautiful ministry helping women who may be facing a crisis pregnancy. As president of Heartbeat of Miami her arms are always full serving our community.
I know that we are connected so that I can help her stay strong and healthy for years to come. Ensuring that she will finish the task God has entrusted her with.
It’s my honor to assist her and those who serve to the level that she does on their journey to wellness.
Low Carb Fried “Rice”
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 cauliflower head
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces (1 cup) of shrimp
- 8 ounces (1 cup) of ham cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 scallions finally chopped
- 6 sliced up mushrooms
- 1 zucchini chopped into small pieces
- 1 yellow squash chopped up small pieces
- 8 ounces (1 cup) bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of Mongolian oil or oil of choice
- Asian powder seasoning to taste ( simple Asian Seasonings)
- ¾ cup of soy sauce or to taste (note that the addition of salt is not needed due to the soy sauce)
- In a very hot large skillet or wok place the Mongolian oil or oil of choice.
- Proceed to cook the ham, shrimp and set aside.
- Next add the diced vegetables, bean sprouts, scallions and garlic until well sautéed.
- Put all cooked ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Scramble the three eggs and place in mixing bowl with the cooked ham, and vegetables.
- Then once all is cooked put all the ingredients back in the wok and add the raw cauliflower allowing it to steam lightly.
- Add the soy sauce until fully combined.
Easy Low Carb Tip
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes.
You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.